Maxwell High School is a co-educational Secondary School from Std. I to X which is divided into 3 wings viz Primary (Std. I to V), Middle (VI to VIII), Secondary (Std. IX to X) sections and is affiliated to C.B.S.E., New Delhi. The School is secular and does not impart any specific religious instructions.
Maxwell High School was established in the year 1998. It owes its existence to the initiative, enthusiasm and inspiration of prominent educationists. This school has a vision to provide all round education that will help in character building and would produce citizens useful to society and nation building. The school is run by “Swami Vivekanand Social Welfare and Educational Trust”. The trust is administered by a distinguished Board of Trustees.
The school prepares students under the guidance of experienced and reverend teachers for the secondary school examination conducted by CBSE, New Delhi and covers all key subjects.
Apart from theoretical and practical classes, the curriculum also includes conducting Smart Learning Classes with the help of a high end 3D multimedia software and hardware, to enable the students to visualize the scientific and mathematical concepts in specially designed Smart Learning Classrooms.
Maxwell High School ensures that each student participates in Co-Curricular Activities and learns how to handle pressure, perform at their peak when required, cope with future and many such vital skills that shape their lives in future.
Sharpening leadership skills at Maxwell High School begins very early. The students and the faculty are actively involved in the planning and execution of a variety of projects. Different committees are set up for equal representation from the students and staff fraternity (Members to both are elected) for suggesting changes in the school functioning and then implementing it.
- Playway teaching methodology
- Multi-Cultural learning Environment
- Emphasis on Motor skill development
- Technology enabled learning
- Well stacked multi-faceted library
- Well equipped laboratories
- Picnic, Outings and educational tours
- Emphasis on co-curricular activities
- Comfortable fleet of school buses available from all parts of the city
Aims & Objectives
- To provide quality education to the students of all faiths irrespective of caste, creed, social status or gender.
- To give the society, citizens trained not merely in body & intellect but have in some measure, compassion for the less fortunate.
- To maintain a judicious balance between academics and co-curricular activities so as to facilitate holistic development of the students.
- To endeavour & ensure participation of the students in group activities (curriculum as well as co-curricular) where students at all levels would interact with one another, learn things by themselves yet retaining and developing their own individualities.
- To instil self-discipline.